BackCollege / FAQs


Q. Can Heritage request transcripts on my behalf?

A. No, Heritage cannot contact a school and request transcripts. You must contact the schools directly and request a transcript.

Q. What transcripts do I send to Heritage?

A. You must send transcripts from any school that you have attended even if you have not completed the degree or certificate.

Q. Can my parents inquire about the application process on my behalf?

A.  No, all Ontario Universities & Colleges are governed by the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA). This act protects the privacy of individuals with respect to personal information about themselves held by universities and colleges. Our faculty and staff must speak directly to you and are unable to speak to your  parents about your school file.

Q. How do I request a transcript from Heritage?

A. Please fill out the Transcript Request Form and send the form and fee to Heritage College & Seminary, 175 Holiday Inn Drive, Cambridge, ON N3C 3T2. Transcripts are $10.00 per copy. $3.00 for each additional copy ordered at the same time. Rush orders are subject to an extra $5.00 fee. Click here to print off the Transcript Request Form.

Q. How do I find out what college or university courses may transfer into a degree at Heritage?

A. Our Registrar will complete a transfer credit assessment so that you will know what courses transfer.  Please send an official transcript from your university or college to Heritage, as well as your contact information and degree of choice. The Registrar will contact you with your course transfers. Please note that there are a number of factors that determine whether courses will transfer such as grades, credit hours, accredited versus non-accredited colleges, etc.